Many people incur expenses in their line of duty and are either unaware that they are able to claim tax back from employment related expenses or don’t want the hassle of claiming. Employment expenses are expenses that they have incurred and are directly related to the ‘nature of the employee’s employment’.
What type of expenses can you claim tax back from?
- Uniforms bought which are required for you to carry out your employment duties: Nurses, physiotherapists, pharmacists, hospital staff, beauticians, carpenters & hotel staff.
- Tools bought by tradesmen: carpenters, electricians, plumbers, mechanics are a few examples.
There are many professions which qualify for tax back on related employment expenses. For more information on this please contact us on 087 0969950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in our online application form here .
Claim Your Tax Refund Now
Useful Irish Tax Facts:
- The Irish tax year runs from 1st January to 31st December
- You can go back 4 years for your Irish tax refund
- The average Irish PAYE tax refund is €1080
- We also provide Universal Social Charge (USC) refunds